1. The fan of the outdoor LCD screen dissipates heat, and the inside of the lamp case uses a long-life and high-efficiency fan to enhance heat dissipation. This is a commonly used method is low in cost and good in effect. Although this is not the best way to dissipate heat, it is the most common method used.
2. the use of aluminum fins, this is the most common way to dissipate heat, using aluminum fins as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.s
3. Air hydrodynamics, using the shape of the lamp envelope to create convective air, which is the lowest cost method of enhancing heat dissipation.
4. surface radiation heat treatment, the surface of the lamp shell to do radiation heat treatment, the simpler is to apply radiation heat sink paint, you can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp shell.
5. Integrated heat conduction and heat dissipation, the use of high thermal conductivity ceramics, the purpose of heat dissipation of the lamp housing are to reduce the operating temperature of the LED high-definition display chip. Since the LED chip expansion coefficient and our common metal heat conduction and heat dissipation material expansion coefficient are very different, the LED chip cannot be directly soldered to prevent high and low-temperature thermal stress from damaging the LED display chip.
6. The heat pipe is cooled, and the heat pipe technology is used to guide the heat from the LED display chip to the heat sink fin of the casing.
7. The heat-conducting plastic shell is filled with the heat-conducting material during the injection molding of the plastic shell, thereby increasing the heat conduction and heat-dissipating ability of the plastic shell.
You may also like