The types of common touch screens are mainly divided into four types: resistive touch screens, capacitive touch screens, infrared touch screens, and ultrasonic touch screens. Currently, capacitive touch screens are widely used in the commercial field.
The capacitive screen uses the human body as an electrode of a capacitor component in terms of working principle. What are the advantages of the capacitive touch screen?
1. The capacitive touch screen only needs to be touched and does not require pressure to generate a signal.
2. Capacitive touch screen technology is superior to resistive touch screen technology in terms of optical loss and system power consumption.
3. Capacitive technology is resistant to wear, long life, and low maintenance cost.
4. Capacitive touch screens require only one or no correction after production, while resistive touch screen technology requires routine correction.
5. The capacitive touch screen can support multi-touch technology, and unlike the resistive touch screen, it is slow and not easy to wear.
The choice of capacitive touch screen technology or resistive touch screen technology depends mainly on the object that touches the screen. If it is a finger touch, a capacitive touch screen is a better choice.
JFCVision is a manufacturer of capacitive touch screens with more than 10 years of trading experience. If you have any questions about capacitive touch screens, please feel free to contact us!
You may also like